My immediate coworkers are extremely awesome though. They all have their strengths that help make us work together as a unit. We have a few that are extremely outgoing, that we can rely on to bring all the residents down for our programs or hype up the staff when we're getting a little too serious. We have our more emotional people that keep everyone bonded and a little more on task. Then we have our more analytical people that help us plan out everything properly and be as prepared as possible for any situation. All of the staff is great at keeping everyone together. We have our bumps in the road, just like all coworkers do, but with this excellent bunch of people nothing can stop us. I wanted to share some of the awesome memes that decorate our office. These are some of the staff members ways of cheering everyone up, or just helping give a little laugh for the day.
Thursday, October 16, 2014
A staff of AWESOME
With this job comes some really awesome people to work with. I'm so lucky to have such an awesome staff to have my back. Everyday I wake up knowing that if anything happens whether it be work related, class related or personal I have an amazing group of people to call for help. And it's not just the staff in your individual building. So for me, since I'm in a larger building, I have a staff of 9. But thanks to our awesome Area Coordinators who put together training every year, they make sure that we bond with all of the staff as a whole. No matter what I know I will always have a little over 40 people that I could call for help with anything. That's an amazing feeling to be able to have. Especially when this job is so different than others. It's nice to know you have so many people that you can call and vent to that know exactly what you're talking about without having to explain much at all. They have a pretty darn good idea of what you're going through.
My immediate coworkers are extremely awesome though. They all have their strengths that help make us work together as a unit. We have a few that are extremely outgoing, that we can rely on to bring all the residents down for our programs or hype up the staff when we're getting a little too serious. We have our more emotional people that keep everyone bonded and a little more on task. Then we have our more analytical people that help us plan out everything properly and be as prepared as possible for any situation. All of the staff is great at keeping everyone together. We have our bumps in the road, just like all coworkers do, but with this excellent bunch of people nothing can stop us. I wanted to share some of the awesome memes that decorate our office. These are some of the staff members ways of cheering everyone up, or just helping give a little laugh for the day.


My immediate coworkers are extremely awesome though. They all have their strengths that help make us work together as a unit. We have a few that are extremely outgoing, that we can rely on to bring all the residents down for our programs or hype up the staff when we're getting a little too serious. We have our more emotional people that keep everyone bonded and a little more on task. Then we have our more analytical people that help us plan out everything properly and be as prepared as possible for any situation. All of the staff is great at keeping everyone together. We have our bumps in the road, just like all coworkers do, but with this excellent bunch of people nothing can stop us. I wanted to share some of the awesome memes that decorate our office. These are some of the staff members ways of cheering everyone up, or just helping give a little laugh for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment